Christopher Pepper is a children's ear, nose and throat Consultant at the Evelina London Children's Hospital within Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He specialises in the expert management of all children's ENT problems, and looks after children within London and across South East England.
He graduated with Distinction from Guy's, King's and St. Thomas' Medical School, and completed his basic and higher surgical training in and around London.
Following his completion of ENT training, he gained specialist experience during a year-long fellowship in children's ENT at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Mr Pepper is an educational supervisor for ENT surgeons in training, trains specialist fellows in complex paediatric ENT surgery and is also the co-director for monthly training days for senior ENT trainees in London. He is asked to teach regularly on courses and is a member of the ENT Specialty Advisory Group.
Mr Pepper provides expert care in the following ENT conditions:
- Recurrent tonsillitis and throat infections
- Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Blocked nose
- Coblation intra capsular tonsillectomy
- Hearing loss
- Delay in speech development
- Glue ear (otitis media with effusion)
- Airway and breathing problems (babies through to teenagers)
- Ear infections (Outer and Middle ear)
- Nose bleeds and cautery
- Neck lumps
- Hoarse voice and voice change
- Hole in the eardrum (tympanic perforation)
Mr Pepper sees patients privately at the following Hospitals:
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital - Monday mornings
- Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon - Thursday mornings
- Evelina London Children's Hospital